Brookfield VIC 3338
Melways Ref: 342 C3
Phone: 9747 2409
Fax: 9747 2349
Nominated Supervisor: Aida Simovic
Educational Leader: Aida Simovic
ACECQA National Quality Standard (NQS) Rating:
QA1: Educational program and practice – Meeting NQS
QA2: Children’s health and safety – Meeting NQS
QA3: Physical environment – Exceeding NQS
QA4: Staffing arrangements – Meeting NQS
QA5: Relationships with children – Meeting NQS
QA6: Collaborative partnerships with families and communities – Meeting NQS
QA7: Leadership and service management – Meeting NQS
Overall rating: Meeting NQS
2019 Session Times
Botanica Springs Kindergarten offers four 4 year old groups and a 3 year old group.
4 year old kindergarten – 15 hours per week
|Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday:||8.30am – 1.30pm|
|Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday:||9.30am – 2.30pm|
Tuesday & Wednesday:
|12.45pm – 4.45pm|
9.15am – 2.45pm
Thursday & Friday:
|8.15am – 12.15pm|
8.15am – 1.45pm
3 year old kindergarten – 5 hours per week
|Thursday & Friday:||9.00am – 11.30am|
2019 Term Fees
$400 per term
$405 per term
Fee Subsidy for Low Income Families
As per State Government Policy, Concession Card Holders are entitled to 15 hrs per week of free kindergarten in the four year old program only. The concession card must be sighted by a member of BPA Children’s Services staff when requested. Failure to show a valid concession card will result in full fees being charged. There is no subsidy for three year old programs.
- Botanica Springs has proudly opened its doors to our children and families for the first time on the 2nd of February 2015.
- We acknowledge the traditional owners and custodians of the land the Wurundjeri peoples of the Kulin nation on whose land we build our community today.
- As educators we feel honored to be here and be part of this exciting chapter. It is our mission to take this “Empty Canvas” and create a place of belonging for everybody.
- We believe that as advocates for children it is our duty to ensure that they are in safe, secure, protected and inviting environment. We strongly support The United Nations Convention on the Right of the Child and will ensure that these are respected and honoured in relation to all children in our community.
- We believe that it is our honour to be “Early Childhood Educators” We are in a privileged position as we are supporting children in becoming “Global Citizens” on their education path.
- We believe that each child is a unique, special, capable and valued member of the Globe and has a great deal to contribute. Our programs offer children the opportunity to have a voice and express their contributions.
Four Year Old Kindergarten
To be eligible for four year old kindergarten a child must turn four years of age on or before 30th of April in the year of attendance.
To register your child in 4 year old kindergarten, please collect a form from the kindergarten or Melton City Council who runs the Central Registration system.
Specific enquiries can be directed to the Melton City Council Kindergartens Team on 9747 7284 or email@example.com
Three Year Old Kindergarten
To be eligible for 3 year old kindergarten a child must turn three years of age on or before 30th April in the year of attendance. Children CANNOT commence before they turn three years of age.
THOSE CHILDREN OFFERED A PLACE BUT TURN THREE AFTER THE START OF TERM 1 (AND PRIOR TO 30TH APRIL) MAY HOLD A PLACE FOR THAT CHILD BY PAYING THE TERM 1 FEES IN FULL.
Enquiries can be directed to Raylee Waters on 9312 3689 or firstname.lastname@example.org