5 Aycliffe Drive
Deer Park VIC 3023
Phone: 9363 6574
Nominated Supervisor: Melissa Whitlow
Educational Leader: Melissa Whitlow
National Quality Standard (NQS) Rating:
QA1: Educational program and practice – Meeting NQS
QA2: Children’s health and safety – Meeting NQS
QA3: Physical environment – Exceeding NQS
QA4: Staffing arrangements – Meeting NQS
QA5: Relationships with children – Exceeding NQS
QA6: Collaborative partnerships with families and communities – Meeting NQS
QA7: Leadership and service management – Meeting NQS
Overall rating: Meeting NQS
2023 Session Times
3 & 4 year old kindergarten – 15 hours per week
Tuesday: 8.30am – 1.30pm
Wednesday: 8.30am – 1.30pm
Thursday: 8.30am – 1.30pm
2023 Term Fees
4 year old kindergarten – FREE
3 year old kindergarten – FREE
The aim of Aycliffe Drive Kindergarten is to provide a high quality innovative educational program for all children in a nurturing, trusting and stimulating environment with a focus on celebrating our families diverse cultural backgrounds and encouraging children’s individualism and creativity.
We achieve this by:
- Providing a warm, caring and welcoming environment where children feel safe, worthwhile and important.
- Valuing each child’s individualism through intentional teaching, following their interests, listening to their suggestions and ideas to develop appropriate open-ended and natural play experiences, fostering their creativity and encouraging their efforts.
- Providing the opportunity for learning through child initiated play which is facilitated by:
- extended periods of non-interrupted play
- indoor and outdoor play experiences
- Treating all children and families with respect to their cultural background, communicating honestly with parents regarding their child’s developmental progress and maintaining confidentiality.
- Including all children with appropriate support for children with special or additional needs.
- Focusing on positive reinforcement of appropriate behaviours.
- Valuing the contribution of children, parents, committee members and staff in developing the program.
- Using natural and recycled products where possible rather than commercially produced products.
- Valuing our natural environment and being an environmentally friendly and sustainable kindergarten.
Within our program, we have incorporated the National Early Years Learning and Development Framework and the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework.
3YO & 4YO Registration
To be eligible for four year old kindergarten a child must turn four years of age on or before the 30th of April in the year of attendance.
To register your child in 3 year old or 4 year old kindergarten, please contact Brimbank City Council below:
- Preschool Central Registration Administration Officer:
- Phone: 9249 4490
- Email: email@example.com
- Download a form click on the following link: