249 Clarkes Road
Brookfield VIC 3338
Phone: 9747 2409
Nominated Supervisor: Aida Simovic
Educational Leader: Aida Simovic
ACECQA National Quality Standard (NQS) Rating:
QA1: Educational program and practice – Meeting NQS
QA2: Children’s health and safety – Meeting NQS
QA3: Physical environment – Exceeding NQS
QA4: Staffing arrangements – Meeting NQS
QA5: Relationships with children – Meeting NQS
QA6: Collaborative partnerships with families and communities – Meeting NQS
QA7: Leadership and service management – Meeting NQS
Overall rating: Meeting NQS
CLICK HERE for a virtual tour of the centre.
2023 Session Times
4 year old kindergarten – 15 hours per week
Tuesday: 8.30am – 1.30pm
Wednesday: 8.30am – 1.30pm
Thursday: 8.30am – 1.30pm
Monday: 9.30am – 2.30pm
Tuesday: 9.30am – 2.30pm
Wednesday: 9.30am – 2.30pm
Wednesday: 12.45pm – 4.45pm
Thursday: 8.45am – 2.15pm
Friday: 8.45am – 2.15pm
Monday: 9.15pm – 2.45pm
Tuesday: 9.15am – 2.45pm
Wednesday: 8.15am – 12.15pm
3 year old kindergarten – 10 hours per week
Monday: 9.00am – 2.00pm
Friday: 9.00am – 2.00pm
Thursday: 9.15am – 2.15pm
Friday: 9.15am – 2.15pm
2023 Term Fees
4 year old kindergarten – FREE
3 year old kindergarten – FREE
- Botanica Springs proudly opened its doors to children and families for the first time on the 2nd of February 2015.
- We acknowledge the traditional owners and custodians of the land, the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nation, on whose land we build our community today.
- We believe that as advocates for children it is our duty to ensure that they’re in a safe, secure, protected and inviting environment. We strongly support The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child and will ensure that these are respected and honoured in relation to all children in our community.
- We believe that it is our honour to be “Early Childhood Educators”. We’re in a privileged position as we are supporting children in becoming “Global Citizens” on their education path.
- We believe that each child is a unique, special, capable and valued member of the Globe and has a great deal to contribute. Our programs offer children the opportunity to have a voice and express their contributions.
- Our program is strongly driven and guided by fundamental ideas that children are “knowledge bearers” and it is our responsibility to create an environment in which they can develop their potential. Ideas on teaching about respect, responsibility, kindness and community are incorporated in our teaching and interactions with children, families and the community.
- We are committed to preparing children for life through play based and interest driven curriculum but also through intentional teaching. Our programs are carefully designed to reflect children’s interests, family’s involvement in our service, educator’s personal philosophies, BPA Children’s Services, Melton City Council Early Years Plan and National Early Years Learning Frameworks. Our teaching is strongly influenced by the Practices and Principles of the framework.
- We have high expectations for each child. All children are viewed as capable to achieve their full potential and become whatever they choose to be.
- We value our natural environment and use it to help us teach children about connection between land, animals, nature and people.
- Children attending our programs have opportunities to take risks and make choices and decisions about matters that affect their lives and their world.
- Partnerships with families are important to us. We value and respect diverse family values, parenting practices and the culture each individual family brings to our service. We respect and embrace differences and cultural values and invite families to become involved in our programs and service.
- We have a strong commitment to each other and are focused on building professional relationships with all early childhood professionals in the hub and early intervention professionals. Working with BPA Children’s Services to ensure all policies and procedures are followed is a priority to us. All professional relationships are built on respect, trust, acceptance with open, honest and ongoing reflection.
- Above all Botanica Springs Kindergarten is a welcoming, warm and happy place for children, families and all early childhood professionals.
3YO & 4YO Registration
To be eligible for four year old kindergarten a child must turn four years of age on or before the 30th of April in the year of attendance.
To register your child in 3 year old or 4 year old kindergarten, please collect a form from the kindergarten or Melton City Council who runs the Central Registration system.
Specific enquiries can be directed to the Melton City Council Kindergartens Team:
- Phone: 9747 7284
- Email: email@example.com