Go to our Employment Opportunities page to view the available positions and how to apply.
Please click on the relevant municipality link below to view the 2019 timetables for each of the centres BPA manage.
Please note that 2019 fees have now been finalised and are listed with the centre timetables.
Timetables are not guaranteed to be the same from year to year, as they are subject to change due to enrolment numbers for individual programs (ie. 3 &/or 4 year old programs) and meeting the needs of the local community. Where a change is made families registered at that service will be notified as soon as practicable.
BPA is now taking Expressions of Interest for 3 year old kindergarten programs in 2019 and onwards, at services we manage in Brimbank and Melton.
Currently in 2018 not all our services offer a 3 year old kindergarten program, however this is based on community need. If BPA were to receive significant interest at any of our services we would definitely consider operating a 3 year old program in 2019.
In 2018 we are running 3, 4 and 5 hour programs across a number of services.
We offer quality play based programs which are guided by the Early Years Learning Frameworks and are delivered by qualified and experienced early childhood educators.
Services that run a 3 year old program in 2018 are:
- Carmody Drive Kindergarten
- East Sunshine Kindergarten
- Epalock Crescent Kindergarten
- Kellie O’Connell Kindergarten
- South Sunshine Kindergarten
- Sunshine Heights Kindergarten
- Thornhill Drive Kindergarten
- Botanica Springs Kindergarten
- Taylors Hill Kindergarten
- Dobson Kindergarten
- Hyde Street Kindergarten
- Kingsville Kindergarten
- Merriwa Kindergarten
- North Maidstone Kindergarten
- Yarraville Community Kindergarten
- St Aidan’s Preschool
- St Andrew’s Kindergarten
- St Brendan’s Kindergarten
To express an interest for any of our Brimbank and Melton centres please refer to our 3YO Expression of Interest & Registration page.
For those interested in registering for a 3 year old kindergarten program in Maribyrnong or Moonee Valley please contact your local council.
As mentioned above the centres offering a 3 year old program are subject to change each year. Should there be sufficient registrations in the future for any of our services, BPA will consider operating a 3 year old program.
If you have any queries please contact Raylee Waters, BPA 3 year Old Registration Officer on 9312-3689.
Welcome to BPA Children’s Services website.
This site is aimed at providing you with:
- Information about what to look for in a kindergarten for your child
- Information about our affiliated Kindergartens and Child Care Centres
- Information about BPA Children’s Services and what we do
- Various ways of getting in contact with BPA Children’s Services and their affiliated Kindergartens and Child Care Centres
BPA would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land and pay our respects to the elders, past, present and future for they hold the memories, traditions, culture and hope of Indigenous Australians.