EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2020
BPA Children’s Services is seeking Expressions of Interest for the following positions in 2020:
KINDERGARTEN & LONG DAY CARE POSITIONS
Please click on the link below to view the latest list of available Kindegarten and Long Day Care positions.
- Kindergarten Co-Educator (Diploma) – Part Time – Merriwa Kindergarten – POSTED 20-1-20; CLOSES 31-1-20
- Kindergarten Co-Educator (Diploma) – Fixed Term – Part Time – North Sunshine Kindergarten – POSTED 20-1-20; CLOSES 31-1-20
- Kindergarten Teacher or Activity Group Leader – Fixed Term – Part Time – Kellie O’Connell Kindergarten – READVERTISED – POSTED 31-12-20; CLOSES 31-1-20
- Kindergarten Co-Educator (Diploma) – Breaks Relief – Part Time – Dobson Kindergarten – POSTED 20-1-20; CLOSES 31-1-20
- Kindergarten Teacher/Nominated Supervisor – Fixed Term – Part Time – North Maidstone Kindergarten – POSTED 25-1-20; CLOSES 7-2-20
- Kindergarten Co-Educator (Diploma) – Part Time – Dobson Kindergarten – POSTED 25-1-20; CLOSES 7-2-20
The above positions, sessions and hours are subject to change without notice.
BPA asks when applying for a position you consider the centre Philosophy and whether it matches your own personal Philosophy. Centre Philosophies can be viewed on each centres individual page on the BPA website.
Applicants applying for an Educational Leader position will be required to provide detailed information and or documentation on their previous Educational Leader experience.
Please click the link below to view the relevant Position Description:
BPA Early Childhood kindergarten staff are employed under VECTEA conditions and child care staff are employed under the Children’s Services Award 2010. BPA offer above award pay and conditions.
BPA Children’s Services is committed to the right of every child to have access to quality early childhood educational programs. BPA Children’s Services believes that the principles of equity, access and cultural relevance must be developed and implemented for the benefit of the children and their families participating in these programs.
BPA is committed to the rights of all children to feel safe, and be safe at all times including:
promoting the cultural safety of Aboriginal children, children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and the safety of children with a disability.
If you are interested in any of the above positions please fill out an Expression of Interest form (a separate form for each position for which you are applying) and relevant Questionnaire (see below links) and return to BPA along with your current Resume.
If you do not meet the required criteria for the position you are applying for, your application will not be accepted.
If you are applying for both an Activity Group Leader position and Co-Educator position you will need to complete both questionnaires.
To download the above mentioned forms please click on the links below:
Employment Opportunities – Expression of Interest Form
Questionnaire – Teacher & Activity Group Leader
Questionnaire – Kindergarten Co-Educator
Questionnaire – Child Care Educator
PLEASE ADDRESS EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST TO:
BPA Children’s Services
PO Box 215
SUNSHINE VIC 3020
For further information on any of the advertised positions please contact BPA on 9312 3689 during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 3.00pm).
If you are interested in joining our organisation on a casual or part time basis please forward your resume to email@example.com