BPA Children’s Services manages a Central Registration System for our centres that offer a 3 year old program (except centres within the Maribyrnong and Moonee Valley Council areas, for these areas please contact the relevant council).
Acceptable immunisation status documentation MUST be provided upon registration at the service – please refer to the No Jab No Play information below.
Click on the link below to download the relevant 3 year old registration form:
Click to download 3 Year Old Expression of Interest Form – Brimbank – 2018 onwards
Click to download 3 Year Old Expression of Interest Form – Melton – 2018 onwards
Click to download 3 Year Old Alteration Form
4 year old registrations are managed by each individual Council area:
Brimbank, Maribyrnong, Melton and Moonee Valley.
Click on the link below for the relevant Council area:
Link to Brimbank Council 4 year old Registration information:
Brimbank 4 year old Registration Information
Link to Maribyrnong Council 3 & 4 year old Registration Information:
Maribyrnong 3 & 4 year old Registration Information
Link to Melton Council 4 year old Registration Information:
Melton 4 year old Registration Information
Link to Moonee Valley Council 3 & 4 year old Registration Information:
Moonee Valley 3 & 4 year old Registration Information
No Jab No Play – Information for Parents
From 1 January 2016, all parents/guardians seeking to register their child at an early childhood service in Victoria must provide evidence that their child is:
- fully immunised for their age OR
- on a vaccination catch-up program OR
- unable to be fully immunised for medical reasons
The ‘No Jab No Play’ law will apply to all early childhood education and care services in Victoria that provide:
- long day care
- occasional care
- family day care
What you need to do
If your child is fully immunised you may not need to do anything in order to meet the No Jab No Play requirements, existing legislation already requires that immunisation information is provided on registration in an early childhood education and care service.
You can get a copy of your child’s most recent Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) as evidence of your child’s immunisation.
To request an Immunisation History Statement please contact the ACIR:
- phone 1800 653 809
- visit Medicare Australia
- visit a Medicare or Centrelink office
If your child is not fully immunised (or if you are not sure if your child is fully immunised, or you’re interested to find out more) you may wish to:
- locate and consult your nearest immunisation provider (Select ‘Immunisation’ from the ‘Service’ menu)
- talk to your regular family doctor
- read the ‘Immunisation – ’ fact sheet to find out what vaccines are due and when
- read the ‘Immunisation – facts and ’ fact sheet if you have questions or concerns about vaccine safety
- view the No Jab No frequently asked questions
- read the brochure ‘Starting childcare or kindergarten? Immunisation information for parents enrolling a child‘, which is also available in a range of